Friday 31 October 2014

How I Styled My Hair: FLAT TWIST OUT

Hey cuties! I've been itching to do a flat twist out ever since i saw Tomes flat twist. I love the curls they give but i barely do them... since my hair journey i have done it just three times. so without much chit chat... here's how i made and styled my flat twist.
After washday i detangled in the evening. Sectioned my hair with my fingers and sprayed each dry section with Lusti Organics hair spray for hold and shine.
I made about 12 flat twists making sure i twisted tightly as i went along and ended each flat twist with  bantu knot.
I let it air dry overnight and took down the curls gently. used my hands to separate some curls and pushed them. My bangs made the hairstyle i achieved really cute:-). I was really happy with my hair!!!
The excitement lasted just for one day because i got caught in a little rain that caused my curls to stretch so i just kept my hair in a bun which i will be wearing till my next washday.
Here are pics of the flat twists and how they looked when i took them down. (I still had a problem with lighting so i adjusted the pics a bit to make the curls clearer).
      Just wondering....how did you            style your hair??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Viewed Post!